21/11/2013

L'Oreal Ever Riche Nourishing & Flowing Review



I find it really hard to discover shampoo and conditioner that doesn't aggravate my scalp. At one point, the only brand I could even attempt to use was Head & Shoulders which is possibly the least glamorous hair brand ever. Yes, it cleaned my hair which is the main purpose, yet nowadays hair products do and offer so much more than that. Since my hair has become a little more resilient to other brands, I've been using the TRESemme brand. I love all their shampoos and conditioners with my favourite being the salon silk line - they not only clean my hair but make it super soft and manageable for styling. Recently I have read so many reviews on the L'Oreal hair care line. I have never tried L'Oreal haircare, but as a huge fan of their skincare and makeup I thought I'd give the most blogged about L'Oreal Ever Riche a whirl.

So far I am really loving both the shampoo and conditioner. First of all I must address the scent. To me they both smell like vanilla with hints of macadamia and I absolutely love it. They are definitely the best smelling hair care products I have tried. Out of the different versions I opted for the "nourishing and flowing" duo and I am super happy with my choice. Not only do they make my hair feeling super soft to the touch but also tame a lot of the frizz I struggle with as well as making it easier for me to straighten and style in the morning. Thankfully they haven't aggravated my scalp so far *touch wood*!

Overall if you're looking for an affordable shampoo and conditioner that actually works, give the L'Oreal offerings a go. Both are normally £5.99, but you can always find them in special 3 for 2 offers! xo