27/09/2013

My Love For American Drugstore Mascaras



There are two reasons why I'm writing this post:

1) To state my jealously for all you guys who have access to these in stores where you live.
2) Hopefully encourage you buy them when you next visit the States.

I've been using these mascaras for the past few weeks now and it's safe to say I love them. I first use the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume mascara which creates insane length and volume and then follow it with the Maybelline Full 'n Soft. This adds even more volume without making it clumpy. I think one of the main reasons why these two work well together is that the Covergirl one has a plastic brush whereas the Maybelline mascara has soft bristles. It doesn't take long to get perfect looking lashes.

These two mascaras need to go on your list of things to buy when you're next in America. I can't recommend them enough! When I go to New York in the new year, I'll be seriously picking up several tubes of each to ensure they last me until the next time.

Hope you have a great weekend :)