13/08/2013

The 5 Product Face





If I'm in a rush and don't have time to spend the full hour doing my makeup, these are the products I use.

I can't leave the house without a base, whether it be a tinted moisturiser or foundation. My holy grail foundation is L'Oreal True Match buffed in with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I also add a little cream blush to bring some life back to my skin. I've been loving using the Bourjois Cream Blush in Healthy Glow as it's a gorgeous nude/peach that suits all skin tones.

For eyes, I apply loads of Benefit They're Real, another favourite of mine, on the top and bottom lashes. For eyeliner, instead of a black or brown, I'm opting for a blue! It's an Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Aquapop and looks uh-may-zing smudged along the lower lash line. It's a little more exciting that a boring neutral. Finally, eyebrows are an essential. If I don't have enough time to get a powder shadow and brush, I fill them in with the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash. I love this thing! I've had mine for nearly a year (I have the old packaging!) and it's still going strong. I'm super happy you can buy it in the UK now.

So they're my in-a-rush products. Xoxo

Scheduled post