18/08/2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Caramel Comfort Review and Swatches

I picked this up ages ago and forgot to review it! When I saw ages I literally mean last October.

The L'Oreal Colour Riche Balms are available in 8 shades each of which carry the sent of it's particular name. I picked up "Caramel Comfort" which does in fact smell like sweet caramel - it's really nice.

Colour Riche Balms are tinted lip balms and, to be honest, are actually quite nice. The colour of the one I picked up is a soft peach/nude shade - it is sheer but it is a lip balm after all. The colour doesn't appear as pigmented on the lips as the swatches below show, however it does give shine and a glossy finish. The colour doesn't last that long but the hydration sure does so their "8 full hours of continuous hydration" claim isn't totally wrong.


Overall, they are nice lip products but I'm not too keen on the "lip balm/colour" hybrid. I'd rather just stick to a lipstick over a lip balm, if you get me! Yet for what they are, I'd definitely recommend you give them a go, especially the berry shades.

Unfortunately they're only available in the States so if you live there you can them at any drugstore for $5.99. Xoxo

Scheduled post