24/08/2013

Bourjois 3 for 2 Mini Haul




I was in Boots the other day and there were so many offers on various brands. I took advantage of two of them: 2 for £14 on L'Oreal and 3 for 2 on Bourjois. The L'Oreal items were just repurchases (True Match foundation and False Lash Telescopic mascara) so I thought I'd share the most exciting Bourjois items.

First item on my list was the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons. They come in four shades and I went for "Peach on the Beach" a coral/peach. I think I'm gonna have to go back and buy the other three, they're so nice!

Another product that's been around for a long time are the Bourjois Cream Blushes which are the cutest little things ever! They also are only available in four shades and I went for "02 Healthy Glow" which is similar to the lip crayon when I look at the swatches! It's such a lovely shade that I think will look great on pale skin tones right up to medium/tan skin.

You can't go wrong with eyeliner. I've nearly finished my favourite brown eyeliner (MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown) so I thought I'd try the Bourjois Liner Stylo in 42 Brun before getting the MAC one again. It's got a little glitter in it so I think I'll just be using this on my lower lash line instead of waterline. It's really pigmented and doesn't drag whatsoever.

I'm really happy with my purchases - especially the lip crayons! Xoxo

Scheduled post