30/08/2013

American Drugstore Beauty Haul

American drugstores are my absolute favourite. Everytime I come to the states I bring with me a hella long list of beauty products we can't get here in the UK. This time however I had a small list, consisting of four maybe five things, but as you can see in the below photo, that clearly didn't work out...


The products:

  • Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched, Cherry Me, Peach Kiss, Peppermint, Pink Punch
  • EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet
  • Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes mascara
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster blush
  • Covergirl Lash Blast mascara
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in Walking on Eggshells and Silent Treatment
  • Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso and Rose D'Oro
  • L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in Amber Rush, Iced Latte, Eternal Sunshine, Perpetual Purple, Continuous Cocoa and Bronzed Taupe
  • Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Collection in Petal Pusher and Comfort Zone
  • Maybelline Full n Soft mascara
  • Wet n Wild Mega Last lipsticks in Stoplight Red, Dollhouse Pink, Bare It All and Think Pink

Yeah, I spent quite a lot. And yes I do realise the Maybelline Baby Lips are now available in the UK. Expect future reviews on some of the products and a few monthly favourite mentions I'm sure :)