04/07/2013

Pre-Holiday Boots Haul

Recently I went to Boots to pick up some more stuff I needed for holiday. Like shampoo, conditioner, nail polish remover pads, travel pills etc etc. I managed to get everything however I got a little distracted and kinda went off in a tangent and bought some bits I didn't really need (minus the sun protection obvs!) So I thought I'd share with you my more exciting purchases.


L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection Miscellar Solution
A drugstore 'dupe' for Bioderma that is apparently super amazing so I needed to try it. I'm thinking of using this to take my makeup off on the plane and every night. [£4.99]

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
No reason for this purchase other than the fact I love all of the other Real Techniques brushes. I love using new brushes anyway so I think I'll save this for when I'm away. [£9.99]

Barry M Hi Shine Gel Nail Paint in Papaya
I love their jelly nail polishes - amazing colour range, good quality and they seem to last ages without chipping and, for the price, I needed to get another. "Papaya" is a gorgeous neon coral/orange that will look uh-may-zing with a tan. [£3.99]

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Kiss Me Coral and Snow Pink
It's sooooo hot in Dubai and wearing lipsticks is the last thing I want. These lipglosses are really nice and they have such an amazing colour selection. I picked up "Kiss Me Coral", which is a stunning vibrant shimmery coral, as I saw Tanya Burr use it in a tutorial who made it looked beaut and "Snow Pink" which is a lovely pink shimmery nude. [£6.99]

Batiste XXL Plumping Powder
I have never heard or seen about this product for so I'm seriously excited to try it. It's a loose powder that you work into the roots to create volume. The packaging is cute and it's cheap so I thought why not. [£3.99]

Garnier Skin Perfection BB Cream
To me, BB creams are pointless and don't do much skincare wise. However the reviews and hype over this product was insane, I had to try it. I got it in the shade light as I read the medium shade is really dark. I'll do a separate review once I've tried it out. [£9.99]

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
I've already owned this concealer before; it's extremely high coverage and conceals practically everything. [£4.19]










I swear by the Piz Buin sun protection range. You can get them with special tanning intensifying extracts to make your tan lasts even longer, or you can get it without. It's greattttt.


Have a great week! Xoxo

*Update: this is probably gonna be my last post before Dubai, I'm still gonna do my travel guide yet I'll do them after I'm back - most people go away late July/August anyway! I'll just have more time to take pics and write them instead of trying to fit them all in three days (I go the 10th of July) and rushing etc! Have an amazing summer you guyssssss!!! -Suzie*