01/07/2013

Music Picks of June

When I've found a song I've been playing non-stop I add it to the drafts version of this post then, when it comes round to actually posting, I re-discover past favourites and get re-addicted to them! That's probably why I love doing these posts. I look past at my past ones and think "damn, I hate that song now, why did I ever like it!?" Tastes change very quickly.

Anyway, here are my favourite albums and songs of the month, they're pretty good (I'll definitely think otherwise next month, but hey)...

Favourite albums:
- Settle by Disclosure
- In A Perfect World by Kodaline

You need to listen to this song by Kodaline, it's called "All I Want" and it's absolutely perfect.



Most-played songs:
- High Hopes by Kodaline
- Last One You Love by Goldhouse
- Who's David? by Busted
- La La La by Naughty Boy
- When I Was Your Man by Mike Ward
- Run by Snow Patrol
- When A Fire Starts To Burn by Disclosure

Who's been watching The Voice? Andrea has a good voice but, c'mon Mike and Leah are amazing! I can't wait for their album.

Check out those songs on YouTube! Xoxo