03/06/2013

Body Shop Shea Range



Shea Shower Cream, Shea Body Scrub, Shea Body Butter

The shea range at The Body Shop is my favourite. It's probably the most boring range they do scent-wise especially as they do lemon and chocolate but nevertheless it's my favourite.

I've tried practically all of the shea products they offer from soaps to scrubs to perfumes to oils and the three above are my favourites! The Shea Body Butter (£13) is extremely thick and moisturises the skin so well, a little goes a long way with this product. I love using this after showers and after tanning as it keeps it looking fresh. I also love the Shea Body Scrub (£12) for exfoliating in the shower - it has small beads which have an abrasive feel to them. I do have to say they can sting a little when you wash them off but the results are great so it doesn't bother me too much. My only complaint is that it doesn't last long! Lastly is the Shea Shower Cream (£4) which is soap-free and really moisturising - can't say anything bad about it really.

Check out the shea range here!

xx