03/06/2013

Miracle Hair Products



Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Leo Bancroft Instantly Sleek, Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique

These are my hair saviours, the products I cannot - repeat, cannot - live without. My hair type: long, normal with very dry ends, never been dyed, naturally straight yet unruly, I use heat on it everyday. My real hair is normally disguised by my extensions yet I still take really good care of it.

Up first is the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum (£18) which is designed for people with straight hair who want to keep their hair straight whilst reducing frizz and fly aways. It's super lightweight, smells lovely and you only need to put a tiny bit on after towel drying your hair. It's lasted me forever and I'll defo repurchase.

Macadamia is one of my favourite hair brands, I love their deep repair mask and their shampoo and conditioners but the stand out product for me is the Macadamia Natural Oil Treatment (£6-£21). It works in the same way as the famous Moroccan Oil yet it's just so much better! It's way lighter on the hair and doesn't leave it greasy even if you put it on dry hair which is what I tend to do.

Another saviour is something I randomly picked up in Tesco and it is the Leo Bancroft Instantly Sleek Smoothing Serum (£4). I use this on the days where I straighten my hair as it keeps it dead straight all day. It's also really good for in humid weather as you don't get fly aways, and it's so cheap!

Lastly is probably my favourite - Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique (roughly £18) as it does so many wonderful things: it protects hair from heat-styling tools and improves hair straightening and drying performance, it softens and moisturises hair and adds smoothness and shine. It's targeted towards people with dry to very dry hair and it works so well. I'd definitely repurchase this again and again despite the price.

I hope this was helpful

xx