30/05/2013

Music Picks of May

I know that, in this day and age, it's so easy to illegally download music to our iPods and iPhones. Yet I much prefer buying the songs on iTunes for 99p. I don't know why. The artwork looks nicer, its more official, the sound normally is of a better quality than if I was to use a converter. Anyway, this months music picks...

My favourite this month has to be Boston Square by Deaf Havana, it's just been released and I'm already hooked on it. Have a listen here, scroll down for more picks.



Other favourites
- Cruise by Florida Georgia Line ft Nelly
- Let Her Go by Passenger
- It's Time by Imagine Dragons
- Mighty To Save by Jeremy Camp
- Antenna by Fuse ODG
- Work by Iggy Azaela
- Love Knows No End by Hillsong Live

I shall be posting my beauty favourites on the 1st!

xx