28/06/2013

Sudocrem aka The Miracle Product





Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is probably the cheapest skincare product I use and love, and I never thought I'd like it this much! Perhaps known best for using on babies, I've found it to work amazing on the skin of, well, non-babies :P


On the packaging it says it can be used for:

- Napkin rash
- Eczema
- Bed sores
- Cuts and grazes
- Minor burns
- Acne
- Sunburn
- Bed sores

And I think it also can help:

- Reduce redness and clear skin (which is what we all want if we have those problems!)

I've found that it does in fact reduce redness on my face, especially around the hormonal areas such as around the nose and also my cheeks. Not all the time, but when I do, I apply quite a thick layer onto the area and leave it overnight. By morning most of it has sunk into the skin and I just wash off the rest. I can definitely notice a reduction in the appearance of redness, especially after applying foundation.

As for clearing up the skin...

Skincare experts have said that using such a thick cream like this (note: some have even mentioned Sudocrem), especially because it is an antiseptic cream, can in fact clog up the pores, which creates build up causing breakouts not instantly but in the future. Well. I can't agree or disagree with this because there are plenty of products I try that cause me to breakout so I can never pin point what exactly caused it.

However what I will say is that, if you want to reduce spot size and the redness it creates quickly and efficiently then this is worth a try. Don't quote me that it clears all breakouts yet I have found that it does help greatly!

Obviously it's great for medical purposes etc but it does help with dealing with problem skin such as redness and breakouts. It has no fragrance so it's also great for sensitive skins. And it lasts for absoultely ages so it's definitely worth a try.

You can buy Sudocrem literally anywhere; supermarkets, Boots, various pharmacies for £2-£4 depending on the size you get. Try it out! Xoxo