25/06/2013

Top: Nude Lipsticks


NYX Black Label #India, MAC #Myth, MAC #Creme D'Nude, MAC #Hue, Barry M #154, Revlon Super Lustrous #Nude Attitude 001


(A non-skincare posts I know, I know)

Nude lipsticks are my favourite and I have so many, yet I've narrowed it down to my top 6!

MAC are my go-to brand for lipsticks (£14 each) and their nudes are my favourite.

  • Myth is basically a concealer nude - it neutralises all the colour on the lips, so it can be hard to wear, but with a pink gloss over the top it looks so nice. 
  • I also love Creme D'Nude which is basically Myth with a built-in gloss, it's way easier to wear and my favourite for everyday use. 
  • Hue is a more pink toned nude; even easier to wear everyday and it's my most used (and first!) Mac lipstick. You need this if you don't have it.

Barry M 154 (£4.49) is an exact dupe for Myth. EXACT. It's practically the same product but 3x cheaper. It doesn't last as long as the MAC one as you pay for longevity, however it's a great alternative. Revlon Nude Attitude (£7.49) is a subtle nude, no where near as opaque the others but still has a really nice consistency. My other favourite is by NYX as is called India (£8)- it's a pink toned nude and is extremely opaque. The only problem is that it doesn't last long! I'm talking like an hour, and that's if you don't eat or drink. Shocking!

If I had to choose a favourite it would be Creme D'Nude as it's so flattering and doesn't look crazy! Xoxo

Products mentioned:
MAC Myth, buy
MAC Creme D'Nude, buy
MAC Hue, buy
Barry M 154, buy
Revlon Nude Attitude, buy
NYX India, buy