12/06/2013

Nadine Coyle Eylure Lashes


Nadine Coyle Eylure Lashes

Eylure are my go to brand for fake lashes. They're always on a 3 for 2 offer in Boots or Superdrug and this time I decided to try one of the Girls Aloud lashes. Out of the five I went with the Nadine Coyle lashes as they are a similar style to what I'd normally wear, plus she's the most gorgeous one! 

They are super easy to apply (glue comes with each pack) and if your new to lashes there is a guide inside. However I do find the band that you apply the glue too is too thin and the eyelashes themselves are really flimsy - it's hard to keep the in shape when applying as there is no structure! For this reason it did take a little longer than normal to get them perfect looking however, for the price, I can't really complain. 

To keep any false eyelashes nice and new and reusable I recommended that, after you take them off, to wipe off the glue as if you leave it on your just applying more glue ontop and it can become difficult to cover the white 'band' with eyeliner if you choose to do so. It just makes them look nicer anyway.

Regardless, I think I'll be sticking to the regular Eylure lashes from now on...

xx