14/06/2013

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Review



First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 

I seriously don't know why I didn't pick this up sooner. In love!

The First Aid Ultra Repair Cream is marketed as an all-around intensive moisturiser. It can be used on the body and face and is suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Added bonus: it's fragrance free!

I mainly use this on my body as it's a really thick cream texture. It absorbs into the skin super fast and is perfect for dry patches as it instantly hydrates and deminishes the appearance of flakey skin.

If you fake tan then this is perfect to using for keeping the tan looking new and to stop it becoming patchy and dry looking. When I fake tan, around my elbows, wrists and knees tend to get dry and, as a consequence, can make the tan appear flakey and just "ugh" looking! So to prevent this I use this everyday on those areas to stop it from happening. Works wonders. 

I haven't yet used it on my face as I have a favourite moisturiser already and I hate messing up my skincare routine(!!!), yet I can imagine it to be amazing if you have super dry skin. Definitely recommend!

You can buy it from Beauty Bay for £8-£20 here! Xoxo