17/06/2013

Long, Defined Lashes






Elf Brow Comb & Brush, Clinique High Impact Mascara, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers, Benefit They're Real, Tweezerman Tweezers, MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder

I'm someone who literally spends 20 minutes applying mascara in the morning. I don't wear falsies everyday so I like to make my mascara as though I am wearing them. Sometimes I like the clumpy look, other times I like the long and defined looked.


My favourites to use for the defined look are Benefit's They're Real (£19.50) and the Clinique High Impact (£16) mascara. "They're Real" is great for separating and adding volume to the lashes and "High Impact" is perfect for adding length as well as volume. 

Use a eyelash comb to seperate the lashes even more. Adding black liner to the tight line helps to open up the eyes, creating the appearance of wider, open eyes which is definitely helpful if you're tired! My favourites is Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion (£12.50) and MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder (£14) as they don't budge throughout the day. Don't forget to curl your lashes afterwards.

Have a awesome day. Xoxo

Products mentioned/pictured:
- Elf Brow Comb and Brush, buy
- Clinique High Impact Mascara, buy
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Perversion, buy
- Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers, buy
- Benefit They're Real, buy
- Tweezerman Tweezers, buy
- MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder, buy