09/12/2012

Stubborn Brown by MAC



Stubborn Brown, described as a deep rich brown, is one of MACs powerpoint eye pencils. MAC have several eyeliner "types" with powerpoint being one - they are waterproof, long wearing and have either a metallic, shimmer or matte finish. As for application, they are easy to apply - they don't drag and can be used on the anywhere on the eye. MAC says they "won't transfer, smudge or budge". 

I use this eyeliner on my lower lash line (see picture) to open up my eyes. I find using it, or any eyeliner for that matter, on my waterline makes my eyes appear much smaller which I don't like. 



Due to the fact it's a brown means that it's not as harsh as a black eyeliner and is much more subtle. I would describe the colour as a dark bronze - minus the shimmer, as it's a matte eyeliner. It lasts all day on my lower lash line so in all honesty, it's perfect.

If you're in the market for a new brown eyeliner, look no further. 


Suzanna xo

Note: this is my 100th post, yay!