02/12/2012

Hello, December

Aside from October (my birthday month), December is most definitely my favourite time of the year. I love every aspect of it; the weather - even though it is considerably colder, the atmosphere (with people excitedly preparing for the 25th and new years), it being acceptable to wear a simple jumper (maybe with a tacky picture of rudolf on) with leggings and boots, and the fact that everyone in general just seem that bit more cheery and care-free. What's not to love?!

Perhaps not hearing the same Christmas song played over and over again on the radio or the tedious television adverts, but overall, December is a great - especially when it snows!

January is exam month for me so therefore I'll be posting extra in this month to make up for the near-to-none posts in the new year. I'll be doing first ever yearly favourites, Christmas gift ideas, diy tutorials and winter fashion.

I hope you all have an amazing month of December! <3
- Suzanna x