20/12/2012

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs




A cult favourite of Kim Kardashian, the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs instant self tanner is extremely popular.  

It comes in four shades (light, medium, tan and deep) and provides legs with a "beautifully long-lasting tan." In more depth: the product is designed to cover freckles, veins and imperfections; enhance skin tone; leaves skin silky smooth and is long-lasting. The aerosol can delivers a light mist of colour over the skin that is buildable to the desired depth of colour. 

The can tells to apply the product directly onto the palms of your hand, then to massage it into the skin. When I tried this originally it didn't work. I wasn't pleased with the results - it was uneven and patchy and just not nice. When I tried it for a second time, I sprayed the product into a tanning mitt and then applied it like you would normally do. This worked SO much better! It was streak-free, even and looked incredibly natural. 

It dried fairly quickly, however it does wash off easily. I'd recommend using this before a night out as it starts to look "fake" after you shower. One thing I dislike about this product is the smell and feel of it. It can feel tacky and, as for the smell, its not very pleasant (as are most self tanners, though). Despite this, I'll mostly likely repurchase.

Suzanna xo