30/12/2012

Tumblr










Screen shot of my Tumblr

Just thought I'd talk about Tumblr for a bit. Even if you don't have an account I'm pretty sure 99.9% of people know about the photo/gif sharing website.

       The first account I made was called jan0skiansf0rever which, funnily enough, is still live. It was/is dedicated to the Janoskians and it became really popular - currently it has over 103,000 views. I liked sharing photos and gifs of the boys and I started creating my own when I got bored, it was fun. But liking the Janoskians was a phase and, now I don't really like them so that Tumblr wasn't fun anymore.

I then created my current Tumblr, un-orth0doxxx, where I reblog photos (and the occasional gif) of skater boys, quotes, imagery (scenery and locations) and fashion. My layout is really simple and I have 4 columns to fit more pictures on. I really love it. I have the Tumblr app on my phone (even though it is really shit) so I'm constantly reblogging.

If you don't have Tumblr, you should just to try it out. *Warning: it's INSANELY addictive. You wouldn't think it would be when you first get it - I was like "meh, this is lame" but once you start getting the hang of it and customising your layout, it is so addictive. I wouldn't recommend using it over exam periods!*.

And if you have Tumblr, follow me and I'll follow you back regardless.

Suzanna xo

I hope you had a very merry christmas :)