14/12/2012

Leo Bancroft Instantly Sleek Smoothing Serum






Honestly, I've never heard of Leo Bancroft before. I randomly picked it up in Tesco and I am so glad I did. The "instantly sleek smoothing serum" is designed for frizzy hair to keep it under control. I don't have frizzy hair, but I do have little fly-aways - and I hate using hairspray so I thought I'd give this a whirl. And I love it. It's lightweight, you only need the tiniest amount, smells good and does what it's meant to do. Perfect.

I've just looked at their website and I've found that every single product Leo Bancroft sells is £4. Four freaking pounds, each. If I was you, I'd definitely check out their products, and at four quid each you can't go wrong with trying!

Suzanna xo

7 days until the world ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and 11 days until Christmas, whatever.