17/09/2012

Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Clearing Facial Mask



Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask, 48g

Reviewing face masks is hard. My results for this product may differ and be the complete opposite to someone else, therefore it's hard to write a good review as, of course, I will be biased. Yet I will try to be as informative as I possibly can.

Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask, £11.99, is a total deep pore treatment that refines, purifies and even moisturises your skin, while keeping your complexion clean, clear and balanced. As for the scientific element to the product, it is filled with "potent anti-oxidents that fight free radicals, and bursting with powerful sebum (acne-causing oil) absorbers". It is 98% natural, uses dead sea minerals and is also petroleum and paraben free.

I done what it said: apply a thin layer by using circular motions to thoroughly cover the face. I left it for 5 minutes before wiping it away with a damp washcloth. My skin felt extra clean, polished and even moisturised which I didn't think a face mask would do.

The reason I bought this product was for the "clearing" aspect - I wanted  it to help it clear up my mild breakouts of acne. Obviously, a product doesn't work instantly and, to get full results, you have to try it several times. I've used this mask around 8 times and, so far, I haven't seen that much of a difference of my skins appearance. It cleans my skin and moisturises it, but it doesn't actually clear it.

I do have to mention the smell - it's amazing. It smells exactly like the Shea body butter from The Body Shop which is my absolute favourite. Ah.

I'm going to keep trying it, but I just don't think it's working for me.

Have you tried it? Does it work for you?

Suzanna xoxo