07/09/2012

Recent Purchases from Feel Unique

In my last post I mentioned about an order I placed with Feel Unique, one of my favourite online shopping websites. Today, the package arrived so I'm going to show with you what I got!


Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Facial Mask, Bare Minerals Touch Up Veil, Cosmopolitan Beauty Expert Face Brush, Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique, Redken Power Tame 16, Joico Smooth Cure, Neals Yard Remedies Remedy to Roll, Wedla Wild Rose Eye Cream

The main reason for going on Feel Unique was to get some new haircare bits. Ever since Vivianna's review on the Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique (£18.90), I knew I wanted to try it. She has the same type of hair as mine (long, thick, dry) therefore I hope that it works just as well as it does for her on me. I also picked up the Joico Smooth Cure (£11.95) travel set which includes a shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment. With high-end hair products I always get travel sizes or miniatures before investing in the large bottles, just to make sure I like them. The last hair product I bought was the Redken Power Tame 16 (£15.15) which is an intense straightening balm for those who want straight, non-frizzy, glossy hair. I have seen any reviews on this, so I'm excited to do my own.

I picked up two skincare items with the first being Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Facial Mask (£11.99). I've been using my Body Shop face mask for a long time so I decided to venture out and try a something from a brand I have never used before. It's organic and is therefore filled with properties that are good for your skin. I also bought the Welda Smoothing Eye Cream (£13.45) that says it softens fine lines, preserves the skin's youthful vitality and reduces puffiness. I'm excited to try this. The size of the tube is absolutely tiny - it only holds 10ml's of product which, for the price, isn't a lot. I'll tell you my thoughts and whether it's worth it when I review it properly.

The last three things I bought were random and last minute. I've heard good things about the Neal's Yard Remedies Remedies to Roll (£5.50) oils and heard that they are particularly good for long-haul flights. They have a range of different types such as relaxation travel, yet I decided to try the energy version. I picked up a boring old face brush by Cosmopolitan (£5.95) to use my Mario Badescu powder with. The last thing I bought was the bareMinerals Ready Touch Up Veil in Translucent (£22.00) which was definitely an impulse buy. I've nearly finished my Urban Decay De-Slick and, considering bareMinerals were having a sale, I decided to purchase it. 

I'm really happy with my purchases and, as always, expect individual reviews on each of them in the upcoming weeks!

Suzanna xoxo

Ps. The Vaccines just came out with the second studio album. I'm in love and I definitely recommend you should check them out, here.