04/09/2012

Headmasters Colour Brilliance Miracle Moisture Mask

The only hairdressers I've ever been too in my life (aside from going to my auntie when I was a kid) has been Headmasters. It's affordable, professional, quick and simple - I enjoy going there. So when I found out that they were creating their own line of hair products, I knew I had to try them.

With prices ranging from £2.99 to £5.99 and with products such as shampoos, conditioners, masks, hairsprays, mouses and various hair creams, it is the perfect haircare line.

I decided to try the Colour Brilliance Miracle Moisture Mask which claims to provide "intense nourishment to help enhance colour and bring out multi-dimensional tones". This product can be used for those with dyed hair or without dyed hair. It also says that the "luxury conditioning formula penetrated deep into the hair for extreme hydration and long lasting softness".

There are two types of 'treatments' that you can use this product for. The first one is to apply the cream to damp, towel-dried hair and massaging it through the ends. Leave it in for 3 minutes before rinsing it out with warm water. Or, to get intense moisture treatment you can apply the mask then wrap it in a warm towel and leave for 5-10 minutes before rinsing it out. I opted for the second choice, the more intense one.

I found that it took much less time to blow-dry than normal and my hair so much softer than normal. Perhaps this is because I have such dry ends that I managed to notice a difference instantly. The product is slightly fragranced which is nice when you leave it on, but it disappears when you wash it off. I don't think that it does bring out dimensional tones like it claims, yet for £4.99 I think that claim was a bit too adventurous. I do like the texture of my hair after using it and will definitely continue to use it.

Suzanna xoxo

Ramblings!

♥ I've just placed an order with Feel Unique so I'll share the products with you in a haul as soon as I receive the package. I feel like I haven't hauled in ages!
♥ I can't believe it's already September! This year has gone so fast.
♥ Just bought the new The Vaccines album. I'm in love.