14/09/2012

Beauty Blogger Tag

I haven't got any products to review (until I've tried them out for a bit longer) so I've decided to do a tag posts which I've seen pop up on some of the blogs I follow. Just for something different, ok :)

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight, thank god!
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark brown.
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?
I've never dyed my hair but if I was too, I would go to a salon for sure. I'd probably fuck it up if I did it myself!
4.  How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I try and change it as often as possible, yet due to school and getting up at 6am every morning I normally just straighten it. If I have an extra 10 minutes I'll curl it.
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Myself, or my mother does it ;)
7. How often to change your nail polish?
I only wear it on the weekend (Friday night until Sunday) because of school.
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in summer?
Yeah, but not as much.
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
An hour, roughly. I take things slow ha-ha!
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Depends what type of eye makeup I do, to be honest.
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I wouldn't say collect, but I do buy makeup even when I don't need it.
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Special occasions, too much hassle for everyday.
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Hell no!
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not a full face, but I do my eyes for sure.
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yeah.
16. How many high end products do you have?
All of the makeup I own (aside from mascaras) is high-end - mostly MAC, Urban Decay, Benefit, NARS and Chanel. It's so much better quality, but the price kills me.
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Every time I use them. I have major OCD when it comes to things being clean - especially considering I have very acne-prone skin I need to be careful.
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when your getting dresses?
I've never done an outfit of the day, but if I was I would just wear what I felt like at that moment. Or depending on what the occasion was. I love looking at other bloggers OOTD; my personal favourite is She Wears Fashion - best fashion blog ever.
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Quite often.
20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
School days: in bed at 12.30 and get up at around 6.30am.
Weekends: in bed at 2 at the latest and up at 9am.
21. How often and when do you workout?
I walk everywhere and I go to the gym every other day.
22. Left handed or right handed?
Right!
23. How tall are you?
5 foot, 7 inches. Wish I was taller!
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Si hablo espana ;)
25. How many pets do you have?
53, to be precise.
26. How often are you on blogger?
Couple times a week, not every day though.
27. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes all the time. It's addictive, especially when they're recommendations from bloggers such as Vivianna, Sammi and Laura. I can't help myself.
28. How did you come up with your blog name?
Fuck knows!
29. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Nikon P500 and a Canon 60D. My babies.
30. How often do you clean your house?
I don't clean the whole house, but my room every day!
31. Favourite colour?
Any and all shades of blue.
32. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
Allure, InStyle, Marie Clare, Glamour, Elle and Nylon.
33. Do you swear?
Way too much. My parents hate it.
34. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
SLEEP.

You've been tagged! :)


Suzanna xoxo