19/08/2012

What's in my travel make-up bag?

This time tomorrow, I'll be boarding the plane to go to Rome! I am so excited as I've wanted to go to Italy ever since my dad came back from a business trip and told stories of how wonderful the atmosphere is there. Plus, we're going for my mum's birthday which makes it extra special.

Considering I've never done any "what's in my ___" posts, I thought I'd start with showing you what I am taking in my make-up bag for Rome. The make-up bag that I am taking with me is see-through so I can use the products on the plane if needed. It also makes it easier for me as I know where everything is!

This is everything I'm taking...





























Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara, Maybelline One by One Mascara, Clinique High Impact Mascara, Garnier Eye Roll On, MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder, MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner, Clinique Eyeshadow Duo in Victorian Pink, Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer in Dark Brown and Blonde, MAC Brow Set in Clear, MAC Paint Pots in Bare Study, Nubile and Rubenesque, Benefit High Beam, Benefit The Porefessional, MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Semi-Precious Crystal Pink, Nars Bronzer in Laguna, Urban Decay De-Slick Translucent Powder, MAC Powder Blush in Harmony, Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake and Carmex!

(Underlined items link to reviews)


It sounds like a lot, but trust me, it's not!

I hope you're having a great summer and I'll be back towards the end of the week!

Suzanna xoxo

PS. I've mentioned this before, but I'm going to New York in October for my birthday. I've planned to do several posts before then including what I'm taking for skincare and what I'm taking for haircare. I might also do a whats in my bag post - if interested :)