11/05/2012

Nails Inc. "Tate"

It was in my recent April favourites (here) and I love it so much that I thought it deserves its own special post. Plus, it's Friday so I can keep it on for 3 days!!! My school seriously sucks when it comes to "appearance" and what we can and can't wear. Does nail polish really affect our education? No.

Anyway, here's a few pictures of Nails Inc. in the shade "Tate"...

Keep in mind, that I only applied one coat! *gasp*





I'm going to be wearing this non-stop when summer comes around.

As for the price, it costs a pretty steep £11. I'd only buy expensive nail polish if it's a colour that I know I'd always enjoy wearing. You'd never see me buying a £10+ glitter or holographic nail polish because I know for a fact that I won't always like it. "Tate", however, is a whole different story. On the Nails Inc. website it's described as a "sophisticated" colour that brings any look together. I'm sure you could probably find a decent dupe, yet the quality of these polishes are indescribable (but I am going to try my best here). I only needed one coat to get a full, rich opaque colour which is fantastic. It applies so easily, almost as if it's a gel. Love, love, love! <3

Have you tried any Nails Inc. polishes? What are your favourites? I have literally just placed an order for the shade "Baker Street" - Beyonce's acclaimed favourite polish!

Suzanna xoxo