21/10/2013

MAC x Rihanna RiRi Hearts Holiday Collection 2013



After two extremely successful collections, Rihanna and MAC are collaborating one last time for this years holiday collection. Here is a brief rundown of what is included:

Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow
- Phresh Out
- 2x Dare

Superslick Eyeliner
- Pisces Persuasion (shimmery white, frost)
- Cockiness (shimmery rose gold, frost)

Lipstick
- Pleasure Bomb (matte fuchsia, matte)
- RiRi Woo (matte cool red, retro matte)
- Bad Girl RiRi (matte taupey nude, matte)

Bronzing Powder
- Love, Rihanna (soft golden brown with gold pearl)

Nail Lacquer
- RiRi Woo (matte cool red, cream)

Brush
- 217/239SE (double-ended)

Makeup Bag
- RiRi Hearts MAC Makeup Bag (rose gold)

Compared to her summer and fall collection, I don't think this is as exciting in my opinion. I love the white and rose gold packaging yet, aside from the new matte fuchsia lipstick being released (as well as the re-promote of RiRi Woo which I didn't snap up last time!), there isn't much else that grabs my attention. The collection will be in stores and online worldwide in December, keep your eyes out x x x

Photo source: Temptalia, edited by me