26/10/2013

Brand Focus: Maybelline







Another brand focus post for you. I previously done of one of these focusing on MAC cosmetics and this time, I'll be running through my favourite and most-loved Maybelline beauty products.

Face
Maybelline are my favourite for under-eye concealers and highlighters. I use the Anti-Age Eye Eraser religiously followed by the Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer pen on top. Both diminish any dark circles whilst brightening up the eye area. No cakey-ness whatsoever!

Eyes
Drugstore mascaras are so much more worth it when it comes to price. I own practically all Maybelline mascaras but my favourite and most used has to be The Rocket Volum' Express. The synthetic brush is perfect for adding length without any clumps. Despite the size of the wand, I love using it on my bottom lashes as it doesn't transfer (even though it isn't waterproof!). All of the Maybelline mascaras are great though including One by One, another favourite of mine. The Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner is my favourite drugstore liner. The applicator looks like a felt tip pen which makes it super easy to get a thick or thin line. It doesn't smudge, is super black and all day.

Lips
Honestly, the only lip products I love by Maybelline are the Baby Lips. I have a whole review dedicated to them with swatches but they are really great products. The majority include SPF and decent colour pay off. Not the best at moisturising, but still nice to use.

Have a great week, and halloween! x x x