06/02/2014

New drugstore purchases



As if I didn't need any more products to try.

For the past few months I have been using Mac charcoal brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows. It's the perfect neutral medium brown, however since dying my hair dark (almost black) brown, I needed something new to use and after reading numerous positive to pick up the Sleek Brow Kit in dark. It comes with mini tweezers, two mini brushes, a dark brown wax and a dark brown powder making it perfect for on the go.

I bought a new mascara in the form of L'Oreal Miss Manga. I normally hate drugstore mascaras, but yet again, I got swayed by good reviews.

After watching this video, Kate spoke highly of the newly re-promoted Revlon Photoready Skinlights. They are marketed as face illuminators, yet can be used under foundation as a primer or over foundation to create a glowy appearance. I chose Bare Light - a beige, warm tone shade.

L'Oreal lumi magique is one of my favourite foundations, so I had to buy the new L'Oreal Lumi Magique powder. It appears to be a highly pigmented highlighting powder with a strong pink undertone.

New eyeliners! Rimmel Scandaleyes are one of my favourites in general and I use the nude colour religiously. Brown eyeliners are more subtle for daytime so I bought Taupe, a light brown. I also picked up a new liquid liner, L'Oreal Super Slim as I have been obsessed with a thin line of liquid liner on the upper lash line recently.

Xo