06/11/2013

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Review



It's nearing the winter season which means cold mornings, hideous weather and, unfortunately, dry skin and dry lips. Although I do love this time of year (bonfire night, Christmas and the new year), I am not particularly a fan of the weather. Today I thought I'd share my favourite lip treatment that will definitely come in handy during these next few months. Warning: you may get slightly addicted to the taste and just start eating it randomly and not actually use it for it's true purpose...

Lush have a range of lip scrubs that I think are amazing. They come in four amazing flavours including one that tastes like mint chocolate chip and one of actual popcorn. My favourite is the the bubblegum lip scrub which tastes like a hybrid of bubblegum (obviously) and candy floss. It's so tasty, I can't even describe.

What I love the most about these however are the fact they are edible and, once you've applied it, you literally get to eat it. They are obviously beneficial for your lips - by clearing dead skin and flakiness whilst leaving them moisturised and smooth - but, come on, skincare you can eat?!

They have just released a special limited edition flavour named Santa's Lip Scrub which apparently tastes just like coca-cola. A little random for a christmas scent, but I'm not complaining! You can pick these up for £5.50 at Lush stores and online x x x