08/09/2013

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Perfumes are so hard to review which is why I've never done one before. But I thought I'd do a review of this as it's my favourite and is just one of the nicest scents.

I have mine in a cute rollerball form which I got on holiday in New York and I believe is only available in Sephora's, however there are many sizes available in the UK.

As a whole this fragrance is very floral. The little flowers on the bottle give a hint. But it is a subtle floral as there are top notes of wild strawberries and base notes of white woods accord. It's marketed as a "carefree, flirty, natural" scent which does make it perfect for summer which, I know has ended, but it's just too lovely not to wear.

Scents are just one of those things that you've got to try for yourself. Yet if you enjoy both the Jimmy Choo perfumes or perhaps even CK1, definitely give it a test as you may like it.