05/04/2013

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer



I love a good under eye concealer - one thats lightweight yet still covers up dark circles. After seeing loads of people mention the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer (as well as the Collection one) I thought I'd try it :)

I got mine in the shade 02 nude which is the second lightest shade they offer; it's much less yellow toned than 01 ivory and a little darker. For me, it's the perfect shade for under the eyes. Now for the formula, it is quite thick so only a tiny bit is needed which results in quite a lot of left over product. It does cover dark circles pretty well, but it can settle into fine lines causing little creasing. Setting it with a light setting powder (Ben Nye Banana Powder ftw!) helps fade those fine lines well.

Overall, it's a pretty decent for the price of £6.99. I'm not sure about repurchasing though as there are loads more out there that I'm gonna try, with the Collection one being next.

Suzanna xoxo

PS. I've written several drafts which I'll post this week to compensate for no posts next month.
My favourite song this week has been: Better Days by Goo Goo Dolls - listen here!