06/04/2013

Spring drugstore beauty haul

I love drugstore shopping! You can buy several things for the price of one high end product. It's good if you just want to trial a certain colour before splashing on a good quality version (despite most high street brands are on par with high end brands nowadays!). I thought I'd just show the stuff I bought from Boots and Superdrug as I haven't bought that much high end makeup this week.

I picked up a new foundation, L'Oreal True Match in the shade W3 for no reason. I'm perfactly happy with Revlon Colorstay and EsteĆ© Lauder DW, but whatever. I got two Barry M Nail Paints, one in "Blueberry" and the other in "Strawberry" - I think you can guess which ones which :) As for lip products, I picked up three Revlon Matte Lipsticks in "Nude Attitude", "Smoked Peach" and "Stormy Pink" as Nicole Guerriero (aka my favourite YouTube guru) raves about them. I also got a Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in "Nude Eclipse". I went into Superdrug and bought two of their blushes: "Suede" (another Nicole rave product) and "Pixie Pink". Boots need to start stocking Sleek, asap. I also got one of those Tangle Teasers, but forgot to photograph it.

Here are some more pictures!









Left-right: Suede and Pixie Pink







Left to right: Strawberry and Blueberry (obvs)


Have a great week,

Suzanna xoxo