14/04/2013

MAC Saint Germain

 


I think I've just found my new favourite lipstick. Ah, look how pretty!!!

MAC lipsticks are my weakness. There are so many other brands that dupe the same colours as MAC do, yet they just don't compare. The formula, the texture, the longevity (of most) and the smell of them are amazing.

The only thing that annoys me is the price. The first one I bought cost £11.50. Now, they are charging £14. It might not seem like a massive difference, yet over time, it adds up considerably. Anyway...

I picked up the ever-so-popular shade Saint Germain with summer soon approaching. I think this would look really good with a tan, or even muted down for everyday wear. It's super pigmented, better than most of my other ones and I just love it.

If you haven't tried it, you must!

Suzanna x