19/03/2013

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder


I bought this product simply because Tanya Burr uses it in literally every tutorial. That is all.

Rimmel are one of my favourite drugstore brands (their eye products in particular are bomb) and the Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder is no exception. I got mine in 001 transparent as I hate coloured setting powders (aside from the MAC ones) and I loooove it. If you want a fully matte look then I'd definitely pick this up - it leaves no shine whatsoever and lasts for absolutely ages which is great if you have oily or combination skin. It also smells really nice and fresh, it's weird, I like it.

The only thing I dislike is the packaging. I hate how the lid is separate to the product which makes it awkward when using it out places. However, it is only around £3.50 so it is understandable. Yet for the price it's a really great product and I highly recommend.

Suzanna xoxo

[Finding time to blog recently is really difficult because I'm getting towards the end of year 11 which means exams exams exams - most of them are final ones so I can't retake so the pressure is definately on. I'm coming up to Easter half break soon (2 weeks off, yay) so hopefully can blog loads and write lots of drafts that I can post when exams are on. Other than that I won't be able to blog fully until the end of June *sad face*. School first I'm afraid.]