16/03/2013

"Sweet Tart" by Revlon




Even though I'm still in school (we have the no nail polish rule), I still like to wear bright colours on the weekend. I always paint the colour on the top of false nails - that way I can easily remove them before school and can always use them again. It also doesn't stain my nails, especially with the bright and darker shades.

The colour I've been loving recently is Sweet Tart by Revlon; a bright, near-enough neon pink. I've found with this nail enamel that the more coats you apply the less bright it becomes which is good. In the picture above I've applied around four coats so it's a much darker hot pink. The formula is really nice - it dries super quickly and is really thick and opaque. They also come in tonnes of shades!

For £6.49, I highly recommend :)

Suzanna x