26/03/2013

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment


Before discovering Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, I was using Moroccan Oil religiously.

I used to use the Moroccan Oil when my hair was dry, just after straightening it as it helped it stay shiny and straight practically all day. However it left a sort of greasy feel afterwards which, at the time, didn't bother me because I liked the look so much. Yet as my hair got longer (near my belly button!) it felt like  it was weighing it down so much, so much so that I stopped using it.

The main reason why I prefer the Macadamia Healing Oil to Moroccan Oil is due to the fact it is light-weight and, especially if you have long hair, doesn't weigh it down. I do however feel I need to use a little more of this as it isn't as thick as Moroccan Oil, which in hindsight is a good thing.

I use the Macadamia Healing Oil everyday on dry hair and it's great. I've also started using the Moroccan Oil after I wash my hair when it's damp and it doesn't weigh it down at all. This is defo a must have hair treatment that I'll definitely repurchase. It's also cheaper than Morrocan Oil (£25.35 instead of £30.35).

Suzanna x