22/03/2013

Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer in Antigua






I was on eyeslipsface.com (elf) buying the Studio Eyebrow Kit (which is really good btw!) and thought I'd also add the Contouring Blush & Bronzer into my basket. 

I got it in the shade "antigua" which has a barbie pink blush on one side and a bronzer on the other. The blush is very similar to MAC's Pink Swoon mixed in with Well Dressed, and the bronzer is similar to Nars Laguna yet I find is much more shimmery. I do, however, think the bronzer in this duo is much more pigmented than Nars Laguna - yet it can come off on the skin as muddy if too much is applied. The blush colour is really nice. It does have specks of refined glitter in but doesn't look over powering.  I think the blush would look really good on all skin tones and the bronzer perhaps on medium to dark skin tones as it might come off as orange on fair skin girls. Nevertheless, I'm really happy with my purchase and, for £3.75 (crazily cheap!), I'll definitely be ordering more of the other shades.

I can definitely see why people consider this as a dupe for the Nars Orgasm/Laguna duo - it's just as good.

Suzanna xoxo