24/01/2013

Bliss No "Zit" Sherlock Purifying Cleanser and Toner











I picked up the Bliss 'No Zit Sherlock' purifying cleanser and toner (125ml) while I was in New York. Bliss isn't exactly the cheapest skincare brand in the UK and buying abroad makes it a little more wallet-friendly. I've been using this product since October and my breakouts have been considerably reduced - the only breakouts I get now have been from exam stress, not because of unclean skin. 

It's a cleanser and toner in one which is perfect if you don't have loads of time each morning and evening. Designed to clear clogged complexion, the formula also lessens the appearance of large pores and refines the skin's texture. What I love the most about this product is that not only does it thoroughly clean your skin, it also helps fade blemish pigmentation and also reduces redness. In a nutshell: it prevents breakouts and clears existing ones. Perfect.


The photo above was taken today - just over three months after I bought it - which shows that it lasts for ages, making it definitely worth the £18, plus the fact it works so well.


If you haven't tried it, I seriously recommend it.



Suzanna xoxo