22/06/2012

Moroccanoil aka the best hair product

Let me just start of this post by saying I do not know what I would do without this product in my life.

Seriously.


I was watching several YouTube videos a couple months ago and one of my favourite gurus, Bethany, mentioned that Moroccanoil did wonders for her hair. It's an expensive product, retailing at £30.45, so I didn't purchase the full 100ml size just incase I didn't like it. Instead I bought the small 25ml version to try it out.

What I love the most is that the 100ml comes with a pump! With the smaller version you have to tip it into your hands before applying which isn't very nice. I'm happy it came with a pump; even though the website didn't mention anything of the sort!

About the product: It's amazing. It tames your hair from all frizz and you're left with absolutely no fly aways. It works especially well after straightening as it keeps the hair straight all day. You can use it on both damp or dry hair and equally does wonders. Personally, I only use it when my hair is dry as I find it makes more of a difference. Personal preference. It's extremely lightweight and a little goes along way. Like I said, I purchased the 25ml in January and I finished it three days ago. It lasts forever! I can only imagine how long the 100ml is going to last me...

With nearly every product there are bound to be negatives, but with your absolute favourites you manage to overcome them. My only issue with the product is that it can be sticky, especially on your hands. The price is an obvious downside yet a little goes a long way and you hardly need any product!

Overall, I highly recommend Moroccanoil.

I purchased both the 25ml and 100ml from Feel Unique and they arrived within two working days.

Suzanna xoxo