19/05/2012

Fashion and beauty haul

I am so sorry about the lack of posts this week! I've just had so many exams and have had to use my free time revising like crazy. Now that they are over until late June, I thought I'd do as many posts as I can starting off with a major haul. I went to Guildford today and they one of the best shopping complex's I know. I went to Urban Outfitters, DKNY,House of Fraser (department store), Boots and a really awesome American candy store which I am in love with. Let's start...


From department store House of Fraser, I got a Clinique High Impact mascara and a new Clinique "Take The Day Off" makeup remover. This is my third one in two months - not good. But it is the best. In Boots I got two Essie nail polishes; one in Mint Candy Apple (mint colour, obviously) and the other in Tart Deco (light coral). I got some essentials including a Nivea deodorant and a Nivea lip balm. I also picked up LO'real's new mascara called Mega Volume Collagene 24hr which is said to be amazing! My old eye lash curler broke, so I picked up a new one, and finally I got the Dove Summer Glow moisturiser with a subtle self tanner. I can't wait to review it for you.


And because I spent over £30 on Clinique products, I got a free gift which is pretty awesome! In the pretty makeup bag I got a lipstick, an eyeshadow duo, a sample of a Clinique mascara, a corrector pen, deep comfort hand cream and a rinse-off foaming cleanser. Sweet!


There was also a DNKY Jeans store so I picked up this khaki denim jacket for a really amazing price. Normally they are pretty expensive so I'm very happy with this. They only had a size XS in stock, but I tried it on and it fits perfectly - I'm a size 8 so I didn't think it would fit!


I went into my favourite clothing store ever, Urban Outfitters! I didn't take a picture of the stuff I got because it's all packaged nicely and it would take a while to get nice photos, so I'll just list them. I was in need of a new school bag as the one I got from Egypt last summer had broken completely. I saw a really gorgeous black bag (£49) and knew I had to get it. Plus, it fits A4 folders in which is a must! I got two aztec style t-shirts (both £28 each which is pretty hefty) and a cross shaped necklace for £8. 

Wouldn't it be great if Primark and Urban Outfitters could switch price tags?



Lastly, I went to an American candy store that sells, not just candy, but everything! I saw loads of condiments, drinks, cereals, food (mind you, they did look disgusting) and rows and rows of sweets and chocolate. Being a major peanut butter fan I got some peanut butter M&Ms as well as Reece's peanut butter cups (not in picture). My mum also got this Oh Henry fudge bar.

So, thats it for today! I hope you liked this. If you want me to review any of the products shown let me know in a comment. And again, I'm sorry for the lack of posts!

Suzanna xoxo

Ps. I'm so sad One Tree Hill has ended. I've got the theme song stuck in my head! Listen here.