22/02/2012

The magic of Sudocrem (yes, magic!)


You might be wondering why on earth I'm talking about a cream that's famous for healing nappy rash. Well my friends, it does much more than that. 

Even though it is the markets leading nappy rash cream, Sudocrem can be used to heal and soothe various other skin conditions such as:

- Cuts and grazes
- Minor burns
- Sunburn
- Eczema/acne
- Bed scores
- Chilblains

It's gentle and won't sting upon application! It reduces infection and contains a mild anaesthetic to soothe pain. It helps heal wounds and forms a protective barrier over the effected area.

Enough of the science-y stuff, personally I love this cream. Everyone in my family uses this stuff, and for different reasons. I use it as a thick moisturiser at night to soothe my skin as I suffer from acne breakouts and redness. Forget toothpaste, this stuff works. My dad uses it to treat cuts and infections whereas my mum uses to treat sunburn (in the summer, of course).

It's a thick consistancy so I recommend using it at night so that it has time to settle.

Celebrities such as Chloe from TOWIE was seen using it in a recent episode stating "I swear by this stuff". Even the likes of Cheryl Cole and Rihanna have all revealed that they too use Sudocrem.

They come in small, medium and large (the tubs) and I purchased mine from a chemist. I wouldn't recommend you buy it online simply for heath and safety reasons - you want it to be fresh! This stuff is so cheap as well - around £5 for the largest tub! It's worth a try.

----

Hope you enjoyed this! I'm sorry it wasn't as long as my previous posts; I've just finished writing a two thousand word essay on politics. Fun! Anyway, see you next time.

Suzanna xoxo