10/12/2013

Topshop Lip Crayon in Coy



Whilst in Topshop the other day I thought I'd go over and check out their makeup range. I have never tried of the products before, but I have read many reviews in which most people highly rate the products they've tried. After a little research, I decided I would try one of the lip crayons. I went for the most popular shade "coy" - a vivid coral based pink.

It is incredibly bright. Personally I adore the colour - it literally reminds me of summer. In my opinion it definitely is not an everyday winter shade as it does look a little neon once applied (no joke), but for a night out and particularly for in summer, it will look amazing.

However, I hate the formula. I did read on some blogs that said it was drying. But not that drying. Even though I exfoliated and moisturised my lips before, it still looked incredibly drying and cakey. It felt so uncomfortable to wear I had to remove it instantly which is such a shame because the colour is so unique.

Thumbs down.