30/10/2013

Review: Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tint in Sunkissed Cherry and Pop of Pink



First of all, I must apologise for the sh!t photo quality. I have no idea what happened. I have two cameras; one for blogging and one for photography and I think it may be time to use my Canon for blogging purposes now. My trusty Nikon has passed it's sell by date. In my opinion, however, the swatches are pretty accurate.

Now for the review. I saw these Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tints in Superdrug the other day and, with Rimmel being hands down by favourite drugstore makeup brand, and the fact you can never have enough blush products, I swiftly put them in my hypothetical basket. I have been using them on and off for the past three weeks and can safety say they are really great little products.

On offer are two shades, Sunkissed Cherry which is a vibrant coral, and Pop of Pink, a bright neutral light pink. You only need a little product (I'm talking less than a pea size) for both cheeks as the pigmentation, of both, is extremely high. The consistency is a little thick but blends out easily making it a swift, and non-messy, application. I recommend applying a little with your finger before thoroughly blending it out using a dense brush like the Real Techniques expert face brush. My favourite has to be Sunkissed Cherry. It's certainly the most unique offering and by far the most versatile and wearable for all occasions.

They are just £4.49 and can be found in Boots and Superdrug x x x