18/07/2013

Dubai Sephora Haul

One of the shops I was most excited to visit at The Dubai Mall was Sephora. I had a long list of products only available there but I did struggle to find any of the brands. I did however pick up four things that I wanted anyway despite the fact you can buy them in England. The price was a little cheaper so all in all it was a good shopping trip :) Everything I bought totalled around 725 dirhams which sounds crazy but in GBP it is about £129. Not bad eh?!

Glam Glow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment: Probably the most expensive skincare product I've bought to date. It's meant to be the holy grail of mud masks. It can be used as either a full mask or as a spot treatment that works on pores, blemishes, acne, razor burns, in-grown hairs, problem skin and white/black heads. I can't wait to try this out!

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Eyeshadow Collection: I've never seen this palette before but, omg when I saw it on display I needed to have it. It has an array of shimmery and matte colours that are super wearable and gorgeous. I'll definitely be posting up a review with swatches soon-ish.

Benefit They're Real Mascara: Soon becoming my favourite mascara, I just thought what the heck I'd buy it full size. I've been through numerous samples and, with the exchange rate, it made it a little cheaper.

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray: I like the original UD setting spray so when I saw the oil control version I thought I'd give it a whirl. I hope it lasts a while because it was kinda expensive for what it is. Nevertheless, with this crazy heatwave we're having in the UK and with my holiday to Cali coming up I knew I'd be in need of it.

So yeah! Four things but I'm proud of my purchases. I also went to Bath and Body Works but only picked up hand sanitisers and the warm vanilla sugar body spray.

Hope your enjoying the heatwave. Xoxo

PS. My holiday experience: Dubai post should be up soon!