25/05/2013

Full Coverage Foundation Routine








Nars Powder Foundation #Fiji, Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder #Transparent, L'Oreal True Match Foundation #W3, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch #2, MAC Studio Finish Concealer #NC20

These are the products I use for a full coverage base!

I start off with the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in oil free. This is the best primer I've used as it's free from silicone, it's really lightweight and refreshing. I then put on the L'Oreal True Match foundation - the shade above is W3 but it's a little too light for me right now. I normally use W6! I don't need full coverage concealer under my eyes so I just use the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch as it acts as a subtle highlighter as well. For imperfections and scars I use MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NC20 which, again, is too light but the concealer itself is what I use. It's great full coverage and covers up practically everything. To set everything I normally use Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in transparent down the t-zone, yet if I need a little more coverage I use my NARS Powder Foundation which, I have to admit does feel a little heavy on the face but it works really well for setting everything and providing more coverage.

I always set everything with the Urban Decay All-Nighter (not pictured) which helps everything last all day!

xxx