18/04/2013

Top: Neutral Blushes




Tarte Amazonian Clay Exposed // Sleek Suede // Rimmel Santa Rose

Instead of reviewing individual products I thought I'd bunch em all together, especially as they are similar shades.

Normally I don't wear blush. On the rare occasions that I do however, I prefer to wear neutral shades - especially during the spring season.

My top three are Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush "Exposed" which is a great neutral, dark pink/brown shade. It's a little lighter than MAC's "Melba" and is a really lovely spring colour. Next is a Sleek "Suede" which I only got recently but am in love with (it was one of Nicole's fave blush shades of 2012 = perfect reason for buying it!) It's the darkest shade out of the three and has the best colour pay off I think. It's also buildable so you can create either a subtle or prominent look with it. Last, but not least, is Rimmel "Santa Rose". It's such a pretty colour that would look great on everyone. It doesn't have that much pigmentation but the summer it gives is so pretty. It's the lightest shade out of the trio and probably my favourite.

Suzanna