02/07/2012

Instagram #2, Harry Potter Studio Tour and Cinnamon Challenge!

I like doing these Instagram posts. But instead of just doing photos I've taken on my phone, I'm going to include some I've taken on my camera and show you some shizzle I've done in the past couple months.

LET'S GO.

Going to the Harry Potter Warner Bros studio! *spoilers*




Hands down, one of the best experience ever. Harry Potter has been in my life ever since I was four years old and to see it end, literally made me cry. I had the opportunity to visit the studio where they filmed all the films with my friend and it was amazing. Above is just a selection of photos - I took over 300. My favourite has to be standing in Diagon Alley. I take media studies at school and, my teacher said he's organising us to visit the studios again. F**k yeah! Seriously though, if you have the chance, I would definitely recommend you going. It's brilliant.

The Cinnamon Challenge

Ok so me and my neighbour got bored last Saturday and stupidly decided to do the Cinnamon Challenge. The challenge whereby you eat a tablespoon of cinnamon. Simple, right? No! It's disgusting; I hate cinnamon in the first place to eating a tablespoon is my idea of hell. Fortunately, we recorded it on camera and put it on YouTube. Watch here! We're thinking about doing other challenges such as the salt and ice one so make sure you subscribe.

Some random Instagram pics




1) Texting my friend Katie as soon as Spain won the Euros 2012. The Spanish inside me went a little crazy, singing "vamos espana" all around the house wearing my Fabregas jersey. I'm so thrilled they won.
2) Sneaking purchase from Louis Vuitton. All will be revealed.
3) Randomly painting my nails with Essie's "Tart Deco". I painted them three days ago and they haven't chipped once (I'm still wearing it). Beautiful colour, highly recommend.
4) During a recent English assessment, my friend Melody drew this in under three minutes. I have no idea why she didn't choose art as an option; it's amazing!
5) A selfie! I just tried out my new hair curlers. In love. Review to follow.
6) In science me, Katie and Emma decided to stick Justin Bieber temporary tattoos on each other. I regret this as I wear sleeveless tops most of the time and I hate Justin Bieber! It makes me laugh though.
7) Beautiful weather. Shame it didn't last!
8) Obsessing over my new Topshop denim jacket, ooh ahh.
9) This was taken at 1am. I was trying to get Skype to work.


-

Wednesday post: review of Harmony blush by MAC.

Suzanna xoxo