03/11/2013

Why you need Hydraluron in your routine

Everyones skincare routine is tailored to suit specific needs and requirements. Some may include a skin renewing serum whilst someone else may religiously use an acne treatment gel. There are some products, however, that I believe everyone should use, regardless of skin type and condition. Including this.

Hydraluron is a facial moisturise boosting serum used to increase skin hydration. Simple as that. The geniuses behind this product, Indeed Labs, are the first to produce a product containing a pure form of hyaluronic acid, the star ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The hyaluronic acid reaches deep skin layers to boost the skin's ability to moisturise itself whilst also minimising the appearance of deep wrinkles and improving skin's elasticity. The other key ingredient is red marine algae. Sounds gross, I know, but incredibly important as it increases cell turnover (when dead skin cells are replaced with younger, new ones), firmness, elasticity and smoothness. 

Applying the product couldn't be any easier. Simply apply a small amount of the serum onto clean skin before using any other creams, lotions and your moisturiser both in the morning morning and at evening. 

When I first tried it I was surprised at how non-sticky and how easily the product sinks into the skin. Marketed as a serum, and having used EsteĆ© Lauder ANR, I assumed it would leave a slight greasy feel. Not the case. It dissolves instantly after working it in which is perfect for mornings if in a rush and perhaps don't have the time to wait. It has no scent which is what I love in skincare products and great for those with sensitive skin. Every time I use the product, especially at night, I can 100% see the improvement in my skin. For me, the main difference I notice is the change in texture and how much smoother and softer my skin is. It makes my skin look more awake, like I've had a caffeine kick.

The result? Hydrated, nourished and plumped up skin.

So far, I absolutely love this product and highly recommend to everyone. It's such a simple to use product that has insane, and noticeable, benefits. Check out Indeed Labs other products, too x x x